- Presentation slides are here.
- Netbeans IDE 6.5 project with Java and XML examples from the presentation is here.
Source code is located in src folder. Libraries are in the lib folder.
You can compile and run examples even without Netbeans IDE (like any other Java application).
In the project JavaCC is used as a compiler generator
(parser sources can be generated with javacc.bat, which is located in the main project folder)
and Velocity engine as a simple templating engine.
- Visual Studio 2008 DSL solution State Machine Language example is here.
- Visual Studio 2008 DSL solution Rooms Language example is here.
- Very short introduction to Visual Studio DSL Tools can be found here.
Do not forget to run Transform All Templates within Solution Explorer atfer every change in the language definition!
- Stuart's Ken web cast presentation about DSL Tools is located on http://www.domainspecificdevelopment.com/.
- Choose any domain (of course other than state machine language).
- Create a simple DSL for the selected domain using preferred technology (however Visual Studio DSL Tools are recommended).
- Minimal requirements:
- 1 domain class,
- 1 domain relationship (type of reference),
- 1 artifact generator,
- basic model validation.
- If you have any problems with DSL project send me an email to Jaroslav.Poruban@tuke.sk.
- Deadline is the June 10, 2010.